Saturday 21 January 2012

Snooooooooooooooow!!!!!!

So I live in a big touristy city.  There are oddles of souvenir shops everywhere.  In the window of a shop I walk by all the time there is this shirt.

I always see it and think it's cute.  Granted the idea of being in a snow storm with a polar bear is horrific to say the least.  Anyhoo I decided since we got our first snow fall of the week last week I would do a winter design using said bear (Who I will now refer to as Fred).

Say hi to Fred.

I used Clair's Snowball on all my fingers and then I covered all but my ring finger with OPI's Happy Anniversary. Then I just painted on Fred's face using a dotting tool.  It was super shimmery in person.

Fred can also apparently double as a ghost.

Fun fact: I hate winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...