Saturday 25 February 2012

Essie - Pretty Edgy

Let's keep the ball rolling with the bright colours!!!!

So today I have Essie's Pretty Edgy to show you.  George actually gave me this due to the fact that it made her look sick.  Now I personally really like this colour.  Normally I'm not a huge green fan but recently I've been liking it more and more.

Pretty Edgy is a true green cream.  I used 3 coats.  But you could get away with 2 thicker coats.  It evened out ok.  For some reason I find Essie polish's a bit difficult to apply.  I think it's partially a brush thing.  They are super narrow and they don't fan out the way I like a brush to.  I find the wider brushes work better for me.

But even so this is a beauty of a colour.  I may wear it for St. Patty's day.  I might not. I have something else in mind.  I'm not wearing it.  Naw I kid... I really have no clue if I'm gonna wear it.  I have some ideas but you'll have to wait to see em!




BTW it's just past 4:30 am where I am and I JUST realized my nails are naked and I have to go out later. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what this means... 4:30 am nail art time. Logic.  So expect some nail art in the next day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...