Friday 24 February 2012

Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue

So I used this polish in my previous Diane von Fürstenberg inspired nails. Can I just say I love this colour. It's probably my favorite out of all my blues. It's a gorgeous cornflower blue cream.  It goes on in 2-3 coats depending on how thick of coats you like.

The only thing negative I have to say about this is sometime it's a tad hard to control.  As you probably know the Sally Hansen Xtream Wear polishes have longer brushes.  So sometimes even when you wipe the brushes down there still plenty sliding down from the top part of the brush.  So you have to be carful with that.

I don't think this polish is out anymore but either way if you do find it I suggest you get it!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Pacific Blue! I just used it the other day in a tape mani! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...