Friday 9 March 2012

Chanel Quartz swatches

So I work in a mall, in a department store, in the cosmetics dept.  Right next to a Chanel counter.  TALK ABOUT TEMPTATION.  Basically I find about 10 excuses a day to wander over and ogle the pretty polishes.

Enter Chanel Quartz.  I really like this one, and I didn't think I would!  But then I put it on and ohhhh, it's so beautiful!  My theory is that this polish is what China Glaze WANTED Hook and Line from the Hunger Games collection to be.  It has that same grey cast and finish, but without most of the horrible brushstrokes.  And the shimmer.... Oh, the shimmer.  It's blue and purple and the neat thing is that it reflects any nearby bright colours so it looks different all the time.  You'll notice that in some photos because my bedroom is bright green.  I also tried it by blue walls and had the same thing happen, so it really is a chameleon.

The shimmer doesn't show well on camera either, but let me just say:  THIS ONE COMES ALIVE OUTSIDE.  It is absolutely amazing.  Stunning.  If you can get your hands on this one, I say do it.

Let's let the pictures do the talking....






2 comments:

  1. Oohhh, gorgeous! I feel like this lacquer didn't get as much love as it's counterparts (especially Peridot!), but I think it's wonderful. If I ever come across it, it'll definitely be mine! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shimmer! I love chameleon polishes!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...