Thursday 29 March 2012

OPI Pirouette My Whistle

So I wasn't going to get anything from the New York City Ballet collection(ironic because two of my jobs feature ballet heavily!) but I caved when I saw Pirouette My Whistle.

I kind of love the mix of glitter, because it catches the light in wonderful ways.  The large hex glitter look almost like falling snow, while the tiny glitter makes it look almost like there's a hidden shimmer in your base polish.  I wore China Glaze Dress Me Up, but it could've easily been Butter London's Aston if you were looking from a distance because of the way the sparkle looked.

Overall, I think this is a great "middle ground" manicure for someone like myself who can't stand neutrals and loves sparkle.  This, along with a couple of the nude toned OPI DS polishes, would be the kind of thing I'd wear to a job interview or a fancy event.  It looks great for work and overall is just a fun, cute way to do neutral.




What do you guys think?  Do you love this as much as I do?

8 comments:

  1. Awesome combo, I love the sparkle paired with the neutral! It would be great for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty combo! I need to get a bottle of OPI PMW too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Btw, I thought I was following your blog ages ago! I don't know what happened! Following now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I like how you paired it with the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how subtle it is, even with the glitter. It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this one would be the only one I get from this collection too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! I love Pirouette My Whistle!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...