Monday 12 March 2012

Queen Street subway nails!

So I also decided to enter the contest over at More Nail Polish.  Thanks to the wonderful who suggested it, I had a lot of fun doing these nails and I wore them for three days!

I decided to base mine on something from home, which is the Queen Street subway station in Toronto, Ontario.  If you've never been, there are some large murals in the subway that are done in beautiful, bright colours.  I've always thought they were really neat, so I decided that I would base my nails on the murals.

They're not terribly amazing or exciting, but I did have a few customers at work notice and recognise the art, so that was kind of neat!  Really I just had fun doing them, and I hope you guys like them as much as I did!

So we'll start with the inspiration pictures and move on to the nails! 






Polishes used: 
Urban Outfitters Bandeau
Essie Too Too Hot
Finger Paints Outta Sight Orange
Sinful Colors Let's Meet
OPI Strawberry Margarita
OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys
White striper(missing label)
China Glaze Dress Me Up
OPI Did It On Em
OPI Green-Wich Village
Fashion Bug Shamrock
China Glaze Mediterranean Charm
Essie Borrowed and Blue
Illamasqua Kink
OPI Dating a Royal
China Glaze White on White
China Glaze Pelican Grey

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wowww this is so fun & colorful! Very artistic, I can barely paint portraits of people on paper/canvas let alone my nails! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...