Monday 16 April 2012

OPI Pink Friday

So I've said it before here and I'll say it again:  I like bright, crazy colours, preferably with glitter.  I like things that make people stare.   So it came as a major surprise to me when I fell in love with this colour.  OPI's Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj collection is my perfect pink.  It's a gorgeous bubblegum shade that is both bright enough for my taste, but also muted enough to wear to work(or I think so :P).  

I loved the texture, so creamy and lovely.  It applied easily and built up nicely in three coats.  Thicker coats and I could've done two.  It's SUCH a gorgeous colour, totally backup-worthy in my opinion.

While on the subject:  I LOVED the Nicki Minaj collection, but funnily enough I only bought the cremes!  I got Metallic 4 Life, but realised that it was just not me, so I passed it onto Kas.  Bar glitter leaves me cold, so I left Save Me as well.  But the cremes... Oh the cremes.  OPI has reignited the love for cremes that lay dormant in me for so long.  This is what I need, more beautiful brights with such wonderful formulas.  Absolutely thrilled with that collection.



I have no idea why this is upside down.  But I have to go to work so DEAL WITH IT :P

What did you guys pick up from the Nicki Minaj collection?  And can someone explain to me why people like bar glitter?  It looks like fur!  And not in a fun way D:

7 comments:

  1. Pretty color. Looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty pink. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pink shade. I like it. I haven't picked up any color from the Nicki Minaj collection. Probably should do it. Which one do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That depends on what your taste is! My personal favourite from the collection is Fly. It's a really pigmented shade of turquoise that flatters the widest variety of skin tones. But really, I think it's OPI's best collection in a while, and you'd be good to choose any of them!

      Delete
  4. That's a lovely pink on you! :D I can't explain the bar glitter thing either. You're right, it looks like fur! lol! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pink! I don't really like bar glitter either. Especially if it isn't mixed with other kinds of glitter!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...