Thursday 9 August 2012

Essence - You Belong To Me: Pick A Colour! Any Colour!

Well I almost didn't post this.  When I was taking photos they all looked baby blue!  So I gave up.  When I was uploading a bunch of photos I was looking back at this and I realized they weren't nearly a bad.  So for your entertainment.  Here it is!

First off I hate the name.  I just hate it.  But I do like the colour.  YBTM is a light turquoise/green.  Hidden inside it is a fine shimmer.  I used 3 coats although I could have used 2.  Application was a tad goopy even after I used thinner in it. This is one of those colours that I need to be in the right mood to wear. Tomorrow I'll show you how I spiced it up! And I'll tell you why I hate what most people consider excellent weather.

Oh and check this photo out! I found it on my computer from about 3 months ago but never posted.  It's YBTM and Sinful Colors Nail Junkie on top of it.  It matched my dress to a T!

 
 Probably the most accurate shot as far as colour goes.

 This is how most of the photos I took looked.  leaning more towards blue.

7 comments:

  1. That's really really weird because when I look at my bottle I see a baby blue creme. O_o; wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's a very vibrant color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try using natural light to capture true color. Sometimes cameras hate blues, greens and purples. Camera flashes can be evil color changing devils! LOL I love the color-true color or not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the polish color and I super LOVE your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite Essence colors, but then I haven't found an Essence I don't like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah! I almost bought this just the other day. I picked it up, I admired it, I read the name, I scowled, and I put it back on the shelf. I HATE the name. It totally ruined it for me. Just so... possessive. :P Sad, because it's such a pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...