Thursday 23 August 2012

NYX Girls - Collection Noir

So I don't really have a go to polish.  But I do have a group of polishes that I don't mind using up.  So I guess I have a bunch of go to's!  Anyways this is one of them.

I bought this when I was in NYC.  It's a black base filled with gold and green shimmer, that flashes pink.  And the formula is great.  It's a two coater!  But I do wish that in real life the shimmer was a tad more visible. It's not invisible but slightly more visible would have really made this polish.

The one thing I hate, hate, HATE about these polishes is that the labels are all black.  And the nams of each polish is on the back written in black.  So when you have a dark polish you can not read the label.  I had to look this up to see what the name was.

Sorry this wasn't very interesting.  Hopefully I have some interesting things up my sleeves for the next few days :)


You can see flashes of pink here!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I need to go get this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EHRMAGERD. I hate when polishes have the hard-to-read-blends-in-with-the-polish deal goin' on. *scowly face* That said... pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...