Friday 16 November 2012

What am I thankful for? Guess.

If you said any of the following things you would be wrong:
  • Hard drugs
  • The sound of drums
  • Most wars (Seriously if all Westeros weren't at war where would I get my fix?)
  • Bugs
  • The Twilight Saga
  • The fall of the Roman empire
  • The fall of the dinosaurs
  • The future uprising of the dinosaurs as they rise from the depths of hell.  After many years underground then have returned...as dragons.  We will bow to our new overlords.  Seas will rise, cities will fall.  Earth will no longer belong to us.  And eventually we will be nothing.  Just dust.  The dragon have won.  Zeus, was sad.
  • Grus (But I think this is something we can all agree on).
Anyways it you want to see what I'm actually thankful for go over and check my post over at Gorgeois!  Veronica(Who has guest blogged for us before) was kind enough to let me do a guest post!  Thank you! 

If you want a sneak peak squint away!

7 comments:

  1. I, for one, will welcome our new dinosaur overlords. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragons! Let's just hope they haven't learnt to read in hell. Because a mistake like that... Tsk, tsk.

      Delete
  2. Hilarous - need to head over to Gorgeois to read that post of yours :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a fan of our Dragon lords and look forward to serving them for all eternity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I'd be resistant at first but could learn to live with it.

      Delete
  4. Oooh going over to check it out now! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...