Friday 28 December 2012

Sation Diamond Diggin' Diva

This post should be titled "Why I love glitter" because this polish is effing fabulous.  So I found this baby at Winners near my job in Toronto, and I'd never seen the brand before.  OBVIOUSLY I bought one as well as two other polishes of theirs(including the base colour you see here) and so far I am pretty impressed!

This is one coat over Sation Loudest Color.


So this glitter has plain silver glitter, large holographic hexes, and black hexes.  Talk about random selection, but I LOVE THIS.  The black gives it dimension and the holo sparkles are so pretty!  I need more ideas of what to layer it with, though.  SUGGESTIONS?


The black glitters are what make this awesome.


4 comments:

  1. i love glitter! great layering too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sation glitters. Try layering it over a pale light grey, maybe even a blue just to try and capture all the glitter colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a perfect match with Loudest Color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen Sation polishes at Winner's! I love them so much, I'll have to haunt them more often. This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...