Wednesday 2 January 2013

Another lemming, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So since I showed you DV8 last time, I think it's only right to show off my other murdered China Glaze lemming, 2NITE.

I've been wanting a perfect cornflower blue, and when I saw this baby on eBay I knew it was meant to be.  Sniped it for an almost criminally good price, so I'm a happy lady.  I'd had my eye on it forever, but like DV8, I had all but given up.  But now SHE'S MINE <3

Another case of everyone complaining about a bad formula that was actually AMAZING.  Two easy coats, quick dry time, no streaks, no fuss.  Love it.  LOVE.

The holo is strong in this one.  I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of this baby.  On only the special-est of special occasions, of course!






As always, a shady photo last.  Look at how pretty!!

4 comments:

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...