Thursday 17 January 2013

Dayum! These nails are hott!

The minute I chose BK Sweet Candy Fast Dry Nail Art Polish in #19 I knew I wanted to do badass sun nails.  Despite my general hatred for all things space related I still thought this was a great idea.

I already had on the yellow BK polish from yesterday.  So I added to that by using the saran wrap method and splotching on Orly Holla.  Then I painted in the black with acrylic paint and finished up with more Holla to give it that pretty glow-y, solar flair-y look.

So tell me.  Are you glad or what you'll be long dead by the time our sun turns into a red giant and annihilates the earth?

Sun nails with just the sponging
 Flash!
 Natural light.
This is not a photo of my nails.

13 comments:

  1. This is preeeeetty cool! It looks like a sun, especially the flares, me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome manicure! this is incredible, I'm pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is freaking awesome! it came put PERFECT! I think my eyes just might burn out looking at ur nails :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO AMAZING! seriously I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this nail art - and the title of the post is so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, my eyes burned out of my head! these are def HOT! they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha "This is not a photo of my nail." This post cracked me up. The suns looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo amazing Kas! Such a simple technique put to good use. And yes I'm glad I don't have to witness the sun annihilate us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! Great manicures! I love both of them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah, that is one hot mani! Love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing job! Your nails looks like those picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really impressive and awesome nail art! My boyfriend saw just the finished thing and immediately said 'Wow awesome surface of the sun, you should do that'. Hah silly boys.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so much awesome! Fantastic mani! :D

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...