Monday 7 January 2013

Fantasy Fire.. Be still my heart!

I love having friends in crazy places, so when five little bottles of Fantasy Fire came into my life, I had one of my friends in England to thank.  If you don't own this baby, GET ON IT.  I didn't think it would be as kickass as it is, but I am in loveeee.

I swatched it over four different things so you can see the differences.  As you'll see, dark colours are best.

Index: OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest
Middle: Illamasqua Stance
Ring: Illamasqua Poke
Pinky: $OPI Seriously It's a Naan Issue


As you can see, it looks best over the two on the ends, which are the darkest, and it looks AMAZING over Every Day Is Oktoberfest.  It still looks great on the others even if it doesn't photograph as well, I promise!

I made this one its own photo because it's my favourite and my post and I am a REBEL.



11 comments:

  1. that is such a gorgeous polish! i love it over all the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swatches! I usually see this paired with blue, but I like that you did something else by using different base colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try this over Octoberfest!! Truly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this as well and seem to be saving it-for what I have no idea!!! Need to use pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, gorgeous! This beauty just recently came into my life, also thanks to a wonderful friend. I agree- definitely a polish worth seeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Your favourite is mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I *love* the idea of doing ombre/skittles with this polish--it's so pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fortunately, I have it... :-) It looks really great over OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...