Sunday 6 January 2013

I don't think this is what one would call a haul but I do think it's post worthy: My first polish purchase in over half a year.

As some of you might remember I haven't bought polish in months for a couple reasons.  Well January first came I I could officially start buying again :)  And I thought I would share my first polish purchase since June.

Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Mini collection!  It includes Chunky Holo Candy, CH Fuchsia, CH Clover, CH Purple and of course my favourite CH Black!  I'm currently wearing Fuchsia over a blue jelly and it looks AMAZING!


It's funny because I actually felt a tad bad buying these after not buying any for such a long time :P  And before you start think I'm going to go crazy and buy everything you should know I'm probably the pickiest nail blogger you will ever find.  I rarely buy on a whim and I usually spend time mulling over what I want to buy before I actually hand over the cash.   I'm weird, what else can I say :P

ETA:  When I bought this I also bought something else that will be used in a flash giveaway eventually :D

14 comments:

  1. yayyyy so exciting to buy some new polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh these are so pretty. I can't wait to see what these look like. Where did you pick these up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them at Winners. I would say it's theCanadian version of Marshalls.

      Delete
  3. Oh I totally know Winners--they're owned by the same company as Marshall's--and the store I work for, T.J. Maxx. That means there's a chance of seeing these at one of my stores too haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love Kleancolor holos! Over black, these turn out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Looking forward to some swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is a strong will, I probably would cave in wayyy sooner - the polishes look so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look beautiful! Can't wait to see swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have these! Loooove KleanColor, even though it smells funny xP

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's good that you are picky haha. You must have such a modest stash :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like in the "real world" to "normal people" I have a big stash. But by blogger standards I have so few. I probably have just over 200 bottles :P

      Delete
  10. Wow, I got on no buys for 1 month at a time, and I can barely make it through that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay nice picks! And I'm the same way about buying polishes. I tend to think really carefully before buying since I already have more polish than I can possibly use up and a lot of colors look alike. But also for me, the most exciting part of buying polish is the anticipation. If I went and bought everything I wanted, then what is there to look forward to? lol. :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...