Friday 11 January 2013

NYX Lime and OPI Russian Navy

Because I can't think of a better title. Today's manicure was supposed to be cute and dainty...it ended up looking like absolute crap. But was this proud Valkyrie discouraged? Nay, boys and girls! I emerge victorious with this hot mess.

Yesterday at Winners I bought the ugliest, most glorious shirt I have ever seen. It makes me feel like a clown mortician. I thought the colour combo was really neat and different, so I did some matching nails.

I started with a base of NYX Lime, then used scotch tape to create the lines with OPI Russian Navy. I also stamped my thumb and ring finger with a wacky stars and arrow design. I used a matte finish to imitate the look of the fabric.

Today's post is special - you're seeing my left hand! I'm a lefty, so you'll usually see my right. But today is weird and my left hand just looks better.

China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat, NYX Lime, Seche Vite, OPI Russian Navy, Warpaint Beauty Matte Topcoat. Plate from Bundle Monster.

I'm off to drink wine and play board games. A joyous weekend to you all, dear readers!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this colour combo, it really pops! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those colors! this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, clown mortician! what are those heads supposed to be on your shirt?!?
    Love your nails, the colours are great together and I love the stamping and your perfect stright lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! The colors are perfect together! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...