Tuesday 29 January 2013

Retro Stripes

HELLO! I'm back again.

Allow me to explain my infrequent posting, I feel bad - I've been crazy busy with school and have been since I started blogging here! My desire is to show you only Top Valkyrie Quality* nail art, and with 4 classes and tons of projects on the go, that can be a tough schedule to keep! That being said, I'm sure Kas and George entertain you suitably.


Ok, pity party's over. Today's manicure is a simple striped design made with Scotch tape and some shamelessly 70's colours. I used a base of Did It On 'Em, topped with Fly and A Roll In The Hague, all by OPI. These colours make me think of vintage Kitchenaid stand mixers.

I worked on these through the day while I should have been was working hard on an essay. They kind of but not really matched my swimsuit, since I went to a sexy bikini party totally classy soiree for fancy responsible adults once I finished my homework!

*Messy, free-handed french tips are punishable by death.

5 comments:

  1. OMG I love the colors together. So bright and vibrant! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors! And your stripes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the crunch for time. the fact that you post at all is inspiration enough for me!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...