Tuesday 2 July 2013

Happy Belated Pride! My Majepic Double Rainbow!

Oh and Happy Birthday to Robyn(and Canada)!  For the record this isn't belated because I'm actually writing this up on July first.

Anyways yesterday I went to pride!  And as usual it was super fun!  Of course for the occasion I had to do my nails up all fancy and colourful!  So I did the rainbow flag on all my nails using mostly acrylic paint and Essie's Pretty Edgy.  Then with colour club Harp On It I did holo silver half moon chevrons/v-gaps(I don't know what they are called).  The only thing I wasn't 100% happy with was it was a little light on the red and a little heavy on the green.  Either way I think it looks fabulous!





This is random but I'm sad about Sephora by OPI.  I didn't have many of their polishes BUT their strengthener/base coat is the only base coat I have been using for the past few years.  This is the first time I have ever been sad that a polish is being discontinued.

*Majepic = Majestic + Epic

12 comments:

  1. Incredibly fabulous! I'm gonna have to remember this for when Pride comes to Vancouver :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome and totally appropriate mani for the Pride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mani! The rainbow flag is powerful and eyecatching in itself, but that holo added just the right amount of wa-woom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is both very beautiful - and I agree, very appropriate for Pride :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic mani for a great cause! I love the holo accent you added to each of your rainbows! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude these nails Freakin ROCK! I love this big time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're from TO! Yay! I'm a transplanted Torontonian, living just north of the city now! Glad I found your blog and I miss Pride! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...