Sunday 10 November 2013

OPI German-icure: Blame tumblr

I was actually going to do this post a few days ago but right as I was about to start it I decided to take a look on tumblr.  Then over the next two hours I was lured into tumblrs, seductive, fandom folds.  Upon my my harrowing escape from the Tom Cumberbatch's and the Supernatural Thor's, I briefly did attempt to make a post, but my photo editing program was having none of it.  Today after restarting my laptop and staying away from tumblr I am finally here.  Do not fear.

OPI's German-icure is from OPI's fall 2012 collection.  It's a shimmery, vampy red, with brown undertones, and even a slight gold shift in the shimmer.  It was 2 easy coats.

This is one of my many go to colours.  I don't actually have a specific polish that I go to I have a colour.  I love a good vampy red.  I am that person who normally wont buy two polishes if they look remotely close.  Vampy reds are my weakness.  I will buy them all.

Do you have a go to polish or colour?  Do you use tumblr?  Isn't it magical?





10 comments:

  1. Without the internet we all probably would think having 100 polishes was insane hahahaha
    But on the other hand, it's so nice to be lured into buying by beautiful swatches - and I love this one a lot - beautiful swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this colour!
    Red with microglitter is my kryptonite. I seriously buy all I see :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and rich color, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Maria, without internet we would probably have less nail polishes in our Helmer(s) and more money in our wallets :-) Beautiful rich deep colour! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never ventured into Tumblr land-please don't make me!!! I've got enough social media things happening and I can't keep up! I do own and very much love this OPI color however!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty color!! definitely going on my polish wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful color! Going on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! I love vampy reds too, but my go to polishes are electric blue colors :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...