Wow, so almost 2 years(Jan 21st) and over 400 posts later this blog is still a thing. We would like to thank the academy. Also the producers and writer. George Clooney you are great, and you deserve this. Finally we would like to thank the fans. Without you guys we would not be standing here on this fictional podium.
I know, shut up and get to the prizes :P Well we don't actually have the prizes...yet. We need your help for that. We are having a wishlist giveaway! What's that you ask? Here's the deal, you send us your polish wishlist and we send you 3-5 polishes off of it!
- Send us a link to your wishlist. No wishlist, no prizes.
- Make sure we are able to see that wishlist.
- This is an international giveaway, but please make sure shipping polish to your country is ok.
- Please have at least 15-20 polishes on your list(you can have more), but we would love a selection.
- Know that we are not made of money, so please make sure you have a decent number of reasonably priced polishes. Which leads to the next point.
- We have the right to select a new winner if we don't think your wishlist is possible. So maybe you shouldn't enter if your wishlist consists of only Dior, discontinued Chanel polish, and a bunch of HTF polishes.
- That being said you don't have to limit yourself and not put discontinued/HTF stuff, but be aware that some discontinued stuff can either be pricy or just really hard to find. But that doesn't mean we wont try. So try to have a least a fair number of polishes that are somewhat easy to find :P
- ETA: Feel free to add brands as a whole to your list. (So you can put OPI down and saw what type of colours you like for example).
- ETA: Because I have already taken a peek at some of the wish lists ;) I'm going to say you can add things like stamping plates. But please still have mostly polish.
- Must be over 18, or have parental permission.
- Must complete all mandatory entries.
- Ends Feb. 15th, Midnight EST. (So plenty of time to make a wishlist up :P)
- While some polishes are harder for us to come by don't exclude stuff. We still may somehow be able to get out hands on it.
- Know that receiving the prize may take longer than normal as after we choose a winner we still have to go about finding the polishes.
- We will keep the winner updated on the polish hunt if they like. If they want a surprise we can do that too!
- Feel free to edit your wishlist while the contest is running. We will not look at them till after the contest is over.
- A giveaway like this is new to us(and I don't think I've seen it any where else before) so please be patient with us if you see some flaws.
- If something is confusing you don't hesitate to ask.
How do I make a wishlist to send?
- Make a Pintrest wishlist board.
- If you have a blog you may already have one on it, but a wishlist tab. Send us that link!
- Create a Google Doc.
- Facebook photo album
- Tumblr entry
- Amazon wishlist. If you have the Amazon app on your browser you can add stuff to your wishlist from other sites.
- If there's another way please tell us and we will add it to the list.
So here's to two years! Oh and I guess Happy New Year...
a Rafflecopter giveaway