Wednesday 15 January 2014

First Holiday Swatch of 2014!!!: Finger Paints - Sparkle In The Sky

Let's get the party started 11 months early! Today I have an older Holiday polish, from way back in 2013.   It's Finger Paints Sparkle In The Sky, from their 2013 LE Enchanted Winter Holiday collection.  Also a near dupe for OPI's polish Alcatraz...Rocks.

Sparkle In The Sky is super, duper pretty.  It's a navy textured polish with what appears to be fine pieces of  light green and purple(maybe pink) glitter.  I used 2 coats and it dried quickly.  Although not as fast as her sister Snow Crystals.  I also added 2 coats of top coat after a day or so.  It didn't smooth it out completely, but it wasn't noticeably bumpy.  It was noticeably pretty.  It really was like a sparkly night sky.

Overall I love this polish and I'm really happy I picked it up.  Do you have any polish from this collection?  I honestly don't think I heard much talk of this polish online.


 W/ top coat

 In sunlight

4 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous, without and with top coat! Well, I adore textured polishes and I adore blue so... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had so many problems with finger paints polish changing color as it gets older, I no longer buy them. I have blues, a yellow, and some greens that are now all the same shade of yucky grey. I store my polish in drawers, away from light, and none of my other polishes have done this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...