Wednesday 12 February 2014

Fancy Nail!

When I saw these...I'm going to call them Luxury metal nail decorations from The Born Pretty Store I knew I had to have a pair.  I've seen nail decorations like this and I have always loved how they looked.  I love a good pop of bling and easy nail art!  If you go to the website you can see I got #9.  I liked it because it reminded me of a mirror, and a corset all at once.  Also it fit my nail, shape and size wise.  Application was simple, a bit of nail glue as well as a tacky topcoat, and then I carefully pulled it off when I was finished with it*.

I'm really happy with the one I got but there are a few things you should keep in mind if you would like a set. 1)The length and width of your nails.  The website gives measurements for each different decoration.  Before hand I measured my nails so I would know if it would fit me properly.  The width of these ranges from 10-11mm and the length wise 15-17mm.  The one I got was 15x10 and fit my middle finger perfectly.  These probably work best on medium to long nails. 2) Keep in mind your nail shape if you want full nail coverage.  You may like one that is oval shaped, but know that it will look different from your other nails if they are square.

Overall I really like these and I am itching for a second pair!  I already know which one I want!

If you would like a pair you can get this from The Born Pretty Store for $2.99USD(Although they are currently on sale for $1.99).  In addition to that you can use our 10% discount code on your entire purchase: EAL91

 The blackened red I'm wearing is Barry M Red Black


*I only wore these for the picture.  I broke a nail and wanted to file down all of my nails, but I wanted to show you guys this before I filed them down.  The decorations wouldn't have fit the way I wanted them to had I filed them first.  Had I worn them for longer I probably would have used a bit of remover to loosen it, pulled it off, then removed any excess polish with remover and a cotton swab.  I never soak off decorations like this.
**Product sent for honest review

7 comments:

  1. It fit's perfectly on your nails!
    While I like it on your nails, I still don't see my self wearing them, I'm afraid I would start picking LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the look of these, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! i just reviewed the same one, but in silver, i relly like them! theyre so elegant
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Born Pretty Store sells a lot of interesting things, this surely looks luxury and looks very nice on your nails! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So extravagant and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...