Wednesday 1 April 2015

And now for something completely different.

Sort of.

I mean it's still beauty related, so it's just different.

As I said in an earlier post I have been getting more and more into makeup these past few months. One of the things I have learnt I love is lipstick. I just like wearing it, rather than going crazy with the eyes. I also find eye looks get hidden behind my chunky glasses. I have also fallen head over heels in love with matte lipsticks, and if it starts out liquid then even better! But one of the problems with it is your lips NEED to be in the best shape possible when wearing them. Which is why I bought this!

This is the e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator I bought from FTB Beauty. It's a lip exfoliator infused with Vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape and jojobaoil. As you can see the tube looks like a stick of lipstick, but be warned it does not retain it's form once you start using it.

This works like magic! To use it I first moisturize my lips with something heavy duty, like petroleum jelly, and let it sit for 10-20 minutes. Then I wipe some of it off, take my lip exfoliator and pass it over my lips in a circular motion, removing all the dead skin. Finally I wipe it all off followed by applying lip balm to rehydrate them. My one negative comment would have to be that it wobbles in it's packaging, but that is easy to deal with so long as you don't twist the whole tube of product out.






*ACK! I scheduled this post for yesterday, but only saved it, so my posts are now a day behind :(

3 comments:

  1. I ordered something similar (and 3x as expensive) from Target, a brand called 29 by Linda Mondavi. It says on Target site you can only get the elf version in store, but danged if I've ever seen it. I like to have options to choose from, even with my lip scrubs/exfoliators. :D I also have one I got in a Rainbow Honey mystery bag this year, and some sugar scrubs I bought off Etsy. Choices! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an awesome product! I have never tried to exfoliate my lips! O_o

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...