Monday 10 August 2015

These nails have been approved by Spider-Man

So the other day I was a HOT MESS. I did a really pretty eye look in the morning, but I was in rush and I forgot to put on mascara. So when I was out I bought some really cheap NYC stuff. THEN I realized I forgot to put on deodorant(and I need it guys, Old Spice Sweat Defence in After Hours is a life saver), sooooooo I went out and found a cheap bottle of Dove's deodorant for men(I hate how woman's deodorant smells), and bought it. FINALLY when I went home that night from the boys place, I wore my shirt inside out, IN PUBLIC. And just so you know this shirt is literally a different colour when it's inside out(The shirt is just a mass of colours thrown together and when it is inside out the pattern is still there, but it looks like a faded yellow and blue shirt).

So in the spirit of unplanned things happening here is a manicure I didn't plan on doing :P

This popped up on my tumblr dashboard yesterday, a pretty, pretty, Prada, purse, photographed by Maurizio Di Iorio. And I knew I had to do something inspired by it. This whole look was done using tape(minus the blue), because I'm not skilled enough to draw perfect lines. I started with a base of China Glaze's Stoked to be soaked. Then I taped off half the nail with scotch tape and added OPI's Over the Taupe, then with striping tape I added the yellow, which is Sinful Colors Pull Over. Finally I added Sally Hansen's *Pacific Blue for the tips. It is safe to say myself along with Spider-Man like my nails.




*Pacific Blue is SUPER deceptive. It is not that intense in real life. Although a lot of swatches look that intense, that is how it photographs a lot of the time. Yes, it is vibrant, but it's not that vibrant.

4 comments:

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...